Book a NETA certified technician through Industrial Tests, Inc.
- General Oil Testing
- Dissolved Gas Analysis
- Furan in Oil
Fill out our contact form and we’ll send you a sample bottle and syringe.
- Review of historical test results and operating conditions
- Comparison of recent test results versus the historical results for the unit and similar designs
- Review of the OEM design and specifications
- Site inspection
- NETA Electrical tests of the integrity of the transformer
- Electrical insulation quality tests for the paper and oil insulation systems
- A full battery of oil diagnostics
- Thermal analysis
Transformer Testing Services We Perform
Transformer oil and other insulating liquids suffer from electrical and mechanical stresses while a transformer is in operation. In addition there are contaminations caused due to chemical interactions with windings and other solid insulations, catalyzed by high operating temperature. As aMore...
Comprehensive electrical testing is offered to our customers. This includes Power Factor testing and other standard NETA testing requirements. Resistance Ratio Polarity and Phase Relation No-Load Losses Excitation Current Impedance Voltage Load Losses Insulation Resistance (Megger) Applied Potential Induced Potential Oil Dielectric Transformer Tank Pressure Test Power Factor Sweep Frequency Response Radio Influence Voltage/Partial Discharge DescriptionMore...